Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

Day One

We started Elf on the Shelf in my classroom on Monday. The kiddos are LOVING it! They are so excited to see where he will be each morning. Not to mention, it doesn't hurt to have "Santa's Helper" watching over them. ;)



The first day our Elf showed up with our Christmas Tree and his book. (If it is your first time to do Elf on the Shelf, like me, I really suggest getting the book! It explains the story and rules that go along with the elf.)

(Please ignore my pile of testing folders in front of  the tree...)

I introduced our elf by reading his book and talking about his rules. Then we voted on a name. My kinders voted for "Mr. L". I couldn't tell you why they picked that but hey, they love it! (and no... it was not supposed to be "Mr. Elf", that was also a choice) Towards the end of the day, our tree fell over on Mr. L. The children were SO concerned about if he was okay. It was so cute/hilarious that I had to try hard not to laugh. 

Day Two


Mr. L showed up with a cast on Tuesday because of his little incident with the Christmas Tree the day before. He was waaaayy up on the projector. Silly little Elf =)



Day Three

Today Mr. L got up on top of our board! I guess he wanted to make sure we remembered his name...




No comments:

Post a Comment