Monday, January 7, 2013

Elf on the Shelf 2

I got very a little behind on posting my Elf on the Shelf pictures. Mr. L was very busy throughout the month of December (and so was I!). It can be hard to come up with a fun/cute idea every. single. day. Here are some pictures to give you some ideas (and maaaaaybe also so I remember my better ideas for the future...). If you do not have an Elf on the Shelf, I DEFINITELY suggest getting one (if your school allows you to have one). Not only do the kiddos love seeing where he has moved each day, it does wonders for their behavior. I mean, who wants to upset Santa's helper?


Mr. L riding on his reindeer friend.


Mr. L made a Christmas countdown chain just like the one we made as a class.


If you have not seen this website, it is amazing! There is a live feed of "Santa's reindeer". Santa comes out to feed the reindeer at certain times throughout the day. Check out www.reindeercam.com to see the times. My kids were so excited and surprised when they saw Santa. It also really helped them believe than him and Mr. L are friends.


Mr. L with the kiddos' Christmas gifts.


Mr. L brought us letters to write to Santa. (Thank you Macy's.)


Mr. L playing games with his friends.



My kids loved to make pictures and cards for Mr. L. This kiddo wrote ELEVEN cards that all said exactly the same thing ("Mr. L this your book").  How stinkin' cute!



Of course, Mr. L wrote a tiny thank you note to each student that made him a gift.


Mr. L was feeling a little under the weather.


On the last day before break, we caught Mr. L emailing Santa 
and telling him what a great time he had in our class.

Want an elf for yourself? Click the picture below!



Do you have any good Elf on the Shelf ideas/experiences?


No comments:

Post a Comment