Thursday, February 21, 2013

My New Guided Reading Binder


This week, I changed up my guided reading binder and I am so happy with it! Here are some pictures of what it looked like before and what it looks like now...



Above is the first binder cover I made. I liked it at the time, but I was ready for a new look. Below is my new cover. I am obsessed with chevron.




I also changed up the way I record my guided reading information. I used to have to write every single thing I did down each day. It got SO repetitive... (annnnddd I may have started writing less and less info each time) so I finally changed up the form. Now, I can just check things off and fill in small blanks. You can see the plain form I had before and the new form I have now below.

My old form...
                                             

My new form!
(available in color and black and white)

Here is a very helpful reading level conversion chart I have in the back of my guided reading binder. I refer to it often.


You can find all of this (old and new things) and more in my Guided Reading Binder Kit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment