Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Fun!

We started our Valentine's Day activities today! I have had them laminated and ready for a while, so I was excited to finally be able to use them. We will be using these centers all week. My kids are loving them! We have some more special activities planned for Valentine's Day (of course) and we also have two birthdays that day, so it will be a very fun and eventful week! Here are some pictures of my kiddos hard at work...


This is the "Scoop and Tally" center. I forgot my big bag of hearts (ugh!) so they didn't have too many to "scoop" today.


Here they are putting numbers in order and recording their answers.


These kiddos are playing a sight word game.


This is a candy heart pattern center.


You can get all of these centers (plus many more!) in my Valentine's Day Unit here.

How is your class celebrating Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment