Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Earth Day and a FREEBIE!

I finished my Earth Day set! Woohoo! For some reason, I could not find ANY motivation to work on this, so it ended up only being math centers. To make up for it, I have given you a literacy center freebie! Scroll to the bottom of the post to find it. =)

Included in my Hip Hip Hooray it's Earth Day set are 5 Common Core aligned math centers that cover skip counting by 2, addition, subtraction, before, after, and between numbers, and time to the hour and half hour. Click the cover to find out more!




As promised, here is your freebie. It is an Earth Day themed real and nonsense word sort. Included is a cover page with visual directions as well as a recording sheet. I hope you can find some use for it next week. Click the picture to grab your freebie!


We have been learning about the seasons this week and I am excited to show you what we've been doing in the next couple of days.


Now off I go to cut and laminate my little heart out!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the feedback on TpT also! =)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebie. I think you must be experiencing end of the year syndrome :) I have no motivation to do any units at all! haha
    xo
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right! I am counting down the days until summer. =)

      Delete