1. Grad school is killing me! BUT I am already halfway through with my two summer classes!!! July cannot come soon enough for me!
2. Because of grad school, I haven't had ANY free time to work on creating products for next year. =( I really want to finish my polka dot classroom decor, but it is just going to have to wait.
3. If you are back in school like I am, I have some info you may be very happy to hear! Did you know you can get amazon prime for FREE (for six months) if you have a .edu email address?? Um AWESOME! Click the picture below to check it out.
If you just received your degree, you could even use your old school email address! I was so stinking excited to find out about this! I order from amazon all. the. time.
4. I reached 100 followers earlier this week! So exciting! If you would like to donate to my 100 Follower Giveaway click the picture below and fill out the form. I would REALLY appreciate it and be happy to return the favor! =)
5. Have you heard of Birchbox? I received my June box this week and was so excited! It always makes my day when my box arrives. Here is a pic! Here is a picture of my June box. Click it to go to the site.
If you don't know about Birchbox, I will give you a short rundown. Basically, for ten dollars a month you receive a box of high-quality samples delivered to your door. I love it because I don't usually spend money on these types of products, but for ten dollars it is fun to get and play around with. You can also receive discounts or earn points to go towards buying the full size product if you like them! It is so popular that you actually have to be put on a wait list for a little while before you can receive your first box.