Here are my five:
1. I am finished with grad school classes for the summer!!! Soooo happy about this! (But I still have two papers due... how does that work?)
2. I ordered some items for my classroom from Vistaprint, and it came in! I actually bought a Groupon and got all of this for $17 AND I got cash back by buying the Groupon through Ebates!! If you don't have an Ebates account you should definitely get one. It is basically gives you free money for buying things online.
I bought some thank you cards, note pads, a shirt to wear on the 100th day of school and a stamp! How cute?! The stamp idea came from Kinder-Craze. It is used to motivate kids towards the end of the year. (I know I'm planning waaayy ahead.) Click here to see the tutorial Maria made and make your own!
3. I have FINALLY started making some decorations for my classroom. Last year, I felt like I just threw everything together because it was my first year and I didn't have a lot of time to set up. This year, I really want to make EVERYTHING match! Buuut the only thing I have finished is my new Polka Dot Alphabet Posters. I've got to get going!
4. Don't forget to enter my Bloglovin' giveaway! The big switch is coming on Monday. I am really not quite sure what all of this will mean... but I am preparing just in case!
5. I will be out of the country on vacation soon (11 more days!!!!) and I would LOVE to have some guest bloggers while I am gone! It will be my first time to do this and I am excited about it!! If you would like to help take care of my blog for a day, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to hear from you!
Have an amazing weekend!