1. We have been working on the letter "R" this week. Each week we make an anchor chart and the students supply words to add to the chart the begin with the letter we are working on.
This week one of my kiddos gave the word "rude". I thought that was hilarious. Wonder where they hear that...? hehe
2. Here is an apple center we used this week. It was supposed to be a "roll and cover" center... but I totally did it wrong so that dice could not be used. Oops. SO it became a "pick a card, count the dots, and cover" center.
You can grab this FREEBIE here.
3. Did you see my other Apple Counting Freebie from last week? Get it here.
4. I have been working on some pumpkin math centers for after break and *hope* to have them finished by the end of fall break. I always end up doing nothing on breaks... and when I say nothing, I mean not. a. thing. I can't be the only one. Here's a peek at where I am with them so far.
5. Now it is time for a GIVEAWAY! I have TWO of these sharpeners myself and they are simply the best. (Click here to check out a review I did for them.) Now is your chance to win one! Troy has introduced a new PINK sharpener in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. One dollar from each pink sharpener sold is donated to one of two cancer charities (Caleb's Crusade and Susan G. Komen for the Cure). Enter to win below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And now time for a nap. Why? Because it is break and I can! Have a great weekend friends. =)