Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Sales, Tieks WINNER, and Tornado Relief!

Thanksgiving Sales

There is a fabulous sale currently going on at Teachers Notebook and an upcoming sale from Teachers Pay Teachers... PERFECT for Black Friday. I love a good sale.

Right now, my entire Teachers Notebook shop is 20% off. They are also doing the "Build-a-bundle" promotion again where you can snag some even better deals. You choose the items you want to bundle for 50% off! Click below to check out the bundles. You can see my items on the first page.



If you aren't wanting to "Build-a-Bundle" I would hold out for the TpT sale. You can get an extra 8% off for a total of 28%! I already have my cart full and anxiously patiently waiting for the sale to start on Monday. Everything in my store will be on sale! Click below to have a look.


Illinois Tornado Relief


Some amazing teachers have gotten together to build some bundles that will benefit the victims of the Illinois Tornadoes. Click the logo below to see all the bundles. All proceeds go to the Red Cross! You can find my Ultimate I Have Who Has Pack in the ELA Bundle 1.

Tieks Giveaway Winner!

The winner of the $100 Tieks gift card is.....


Congrats Breanne! Please contact me ASAP with your email address!


Happy Cyber Monday Shopping!



1 comment:

  1. Aahh!! I just saw this!! How could I have missed it?! My email is breannesimons@gmail.com :) I'll Facebook message you, too!

    ReplyDelete