Friday, April 25, 2014

Earth Day (Five for Friday)

Happy Friday! We celebrated Earth Day all week! It was a short week for us due to Easter Break (private school perks). Short week = good week. I also finished my Vandy classes this week and I am officially ELL endorsed! So happy to have that completed.



Do you every have those days at school when you think "Is this really my life??". Well that was today for me. This is not Earth Day related, but I had to share...
In case you do not speak fluent kindergarten: "I pooped on the floor today and I will not do it again today. Never not Sunday and Monday."
Insert... is this my life...thoughts.




This freebie came from Miss Kindergarten.



We read this little reader all week. I am so proud of how far my kiddos have come in their reading. It really starts to click around this time of year and it is so rewarding!


Last but not least, it is time to announce my giveaway winner!



Congrats to... Lori!! You will love your ESGI subscription!
If you haven't checked out ESGI yet... you need to. Like NOW. Read about it here.

Thanks to all who entered and commented on that post! I will be sending ALL of you an item of your choice from my store. =)










No comments:

Post a Comment