Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Earth Day FLASH FREEBIE

Hi friends!

Today is my Friday this week--woopwoop! We started our Earth Day celebration early and I have a FLASH FREEBIE to share with my amazing followers!

It is an Earth Day reader that would be great for "Read to Self" time or guided reading. It will be free just until I get home for dinner tonight--so grab it while you can by clicking on the picture! (Feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.)


Here is a forever FREEBIE I made last year for Earth Day.


I am trying to finish my Earth Day No-Prep pack... and will hopefully have it done before Earth Day actually arrives. Key word = hopefully.

In the meantime, check out this Earth Day post from last year.

Also, today is the last day to enter my ESGI Giveaway! Don't miss it!



No comments:

Post a Comment