Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Currently

This is my first time linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her Currently linky!


Can you believe it is already May?! I can't, but I am pretty darn excited that it is!



Listening: to Lost. I have been Netflix crazy ever since I've gotten it. I think I have watched more than five full seasons of shows already...

Loving: that I get to see my family today. In a couple hours I'll be heading to my parents house for the weekend! I love when I have time to visit them.

Thinking: about all the decisions I have to make. Let's just say, it is going to be a busy summer!

Wanting: an Ipad. I think everyone that doesn't have an Ipad wants one. I have no good reason for one, but I can still WANT one, right?

Needing: to finish packing. I don't have a lot to pack for the weekend, but I still hate packing. So what do I do? Procrastinate, of course!

Summer Bucket List: vacation. I look forward to it every year (68 days!). Move--first I have to figure out where to move. I really don't like moving... probably because there is endless packing involved!
Create... I hope to have a very productive summer. =)

Don't forget to link up!

4 comments:

  1. OMG you have no IDEA how bad I want an iPad!! My student teaching class had a class set, amazing!


    Jenna
    Just Diving In

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to vacation as well! moving is never fun..... you can't imagine what you have accumulated in a short amount of time. Good luck with that!
    Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a vacation this year!! Ahh can't wait for summer!!

    I'm your newest follower, drop by if you'd like. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bucket list!!! Mine is so similar minus the have to move, just want to move! :) Heck yes for an iPad...my husband and I share one, but I wish I had one to use more often!!

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete