Friday, August 16, 2013

Five for Friday August 16

It is Friday! WOOHOO! I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.


1. I am participating the the Back to School sale on TechersPayTeachers this weekend (August 18-19). You can get 28% off of my entire store! Just use the code BTS13 at checkout to receive the full discount. I have a few things myself that I've been eyeing to buy during this sale! I always love a good sale.

(I borrowed this graphic from Doodle Bugs--too cute!)

2. I have created a link party where you can share your "Must-have" item/product/etc. every month! Click here to link up and see my monthly must-have!



3. Here's a look at my word wall. I added the kiddos names with a picture of each of them. They LOVE seeing themselves up on the wall!


(This is from my Word Wall Set.)

4. I finally received my paper daisies to display my table numbers. I have seen these all over pinterest and I just HAD to get some myself!


I bought three daisies from Amazon. Click below to have a look at them.



5. Grad school starts back for me next week. It feels like I just finished the summer session. Boo!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. WOW those daisies are SUPER CUTE!!! I so wish I live in America, so that I could take advantage of some of the super cute things you guys have :)
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Amazon won't ship to you? That stinks!

      Delete