Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for GOOD Friday (March 29)

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for (Good) Friday.


1. I had an amazing Spring Break this week. I was able to spend most of it with my family. We shopped and ate (my favorite things to do) for five days straight. It was great to have some time to relax with the fam!

2. Time for another kitty picture. This was my view when I woke up this morning...


3. Here is my March Scholastic haul. It is smaller than my past couple, but free is still FREE! My kids love Max the Duck and the Doreen Cronin books.



4. Speaking of free... I just ordered a sample of Teacher's Tape through The Mailbox.com. I haven't tried it before (so I don't know how well it works), but I never pass up a free sample! Here's where you can get yours.



5. I finished my Sizzlin' Summer Centers! This is my biggest pack of centers yet. Woo hoo! I had fun making them, but nothing beats the feeling of getting things done. Now I have a LOT of laminating and cutting to do.





I just signed up for educents. It is like a groupon for teachers and will have educational products 30-90% off! How awesome is that? 

If you sign up before April 2, you get $10 FREE to spend! I can't wait! Click the picture to sign up and get your credit.

Have a fabulous Easter weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have found your blog through the Five for Friday linky! Your centers look wonderful. Thanks for the heads up about the teacher tape sample. I am going to head over and try it. Glad to be your newest follower too!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about that tape! Thanks for the link to it.
    Em
    Curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete