Sunday, March 31, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky (March 31)

I am linking up with Latoya from Flying into First Grade for her Let's Get Acquainted Linky party.

(Click the graphic to link up.)

This week I am completing her

Favorites Survey


Favorite Place to Shop



My long time favorite place to shop is Macy's. They always have amazing deals. I really wish I had one closer to where I live now.


My more recent favorite is Express. They have the cutest stuff! It can be kinda pricey, but they send out coupons often.

Favorite TV Show



It is so hard for me to pick just one favorite TV show. If I had to pick just one, I would pick So You Think You Can Dance. I never miss an episode!


I have also been re-watching Malcolm in the Middle over my Spring Break. I used to watch it when I was a kid. Hilarious!

Favorite Sweet Treat


My favorite sweet treat would be my Mom's brownies. She makes the best Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Brownies. YUM!

Favorite Food



My favorite food is Pan Fried Shrimp Dumplings. They are seriously to die for. They come from my favorite restaurant...

Favorite Restaurant



P.F. Changs! Soooo good. I always order Shrimp Dumplings and Shrimp Lo Mein. Have you ever tried their Great Wall of Chocolate? If you haven't, you're missing out!


Don't forget to link up and share your favorites!

Tomorrow I head back to school. It is going to be hard to get up after sleeping in all week, but I'm excited to see my kiddos.

7 comments:

  1. Your mom's brownies sounds delicious! I like Express too, but agree it can be on the pricey side!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything peanut butter! Peanut butter cream cheese brownies sound amazing!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE SYTYCD too! Makes me want to be a dancer!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to try P.F. Changs but we don't have one in the area! Looks delicious though! I am a new follower!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ashley-
    I am working on doing a TN teacher blog hop..if you're interested, please e-mail me swimelizabeth@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete