Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Fever!

I'm linking up with Sam from Ms. Kelly's Klass to share my fun springy centers! Click the picture at the bottom to see the linky at her blog.


We just started these springy centers this week. I love all the bright colors! This is my first set of centers that I have available to buy math or literacy separately. You save $2 if you buy them bundled! There are 10 centers in all. Each has a page with visual directions and recording sheet. Here is a look at a few of them:


Here the kids are sorting pictures that show equal halves and those that do not.



The kids practice matching the number to the number word in this center.



This center works on sight words and making sentences.


This center focuses on time to the hour and the half hour.
For some reason the copier printed the recording sheets on a half page. I didn't think it was worth wasting paper to print new ones.


You can get my April Showers Bring May Flowers centers here.
Don't forget to link up with your spring centers!


New Blogger Feature

Dana from Fun in First Grade does a new blogger feature each Tuesday to introduce her followers to new bloggers. Today I am being featured! Click on the picture to check it out and find out how you can be featured. Thanks Dana!



No comments:

Post a Comment