Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Three Things About Me... Let's Get Acquainted Linky!

I am linking up with Latoya from Flying into First Grade and sharing three random things about me for her Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party.  The three things have to be related to my initials, so here we go!

 (Click the picture to join in on the fun!)

My initials are ANC.

A- is for Amazon. (Could you tell I had a hard time coming up with an "A"?) I am a serious bargain shopper. I buy A LOT of things off of Amazon after I look all over the place trying to find the best deal. Finding a bargain always makes my day! I get it from my mom. We text each other all the time to share our savings. I recently got a (fake) leather jacket that was originally $120 for $40. I was thrilled about it for at least a week.

N- is for Naps. This girl loves her sleep. I hardly have time to nap, so when I do I take advantage of it! I am in bed by nine o'clock most nights and I am not someone that is pleasant to wake up, but I have gotten better.

C- is for CATS. I have always loved cats and I finally have two of my own. They are almost a year old now and they are like children to me. They are a little insane, but I wouldn't have them any other way! Here's a picture of my little babies!

Aren't they cute?

St. Patrick's Day Writing

Here is a cute FREE St. Patrick's Day writing activity I found at The Teacher Wife's blog. I wanted to make it out of construction paper like she did, but the printer wasn't cooperating. They still turned out cute! (Sorry they are sideways... the computer isn't cooperating either.)






1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    N for Naps, I love it. I totally agree. Weekend naps are my favorite luxury. I'm sure your cats enjoy your hobby.

    schoolisahappyplace

    ReplyDelete